Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Puritan Recording

I will probably post about the happenings at Librivox in due time, but I could not wait to share this first solo recording. The Life of God in the Soul of Man is a friendly letter from one Puritan to his struggling friend. This book pushed me along to becoming a Fair Lady.

The recording project is a team effort. Just because I read it does not mean no one else was involved. So, thanks, Libivox, for this wonderful opportunity! You should peruse their catalog and see what other goodies they have to offer, all free.

Note: To the right you will see I added a link to all the recordings I have done with Librivox so far. The list keeps growing every week, so be sure to check every once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I will definately have to listen to some of your recording when I get a chance. I would love to do some reading for Librovox, but am not sure what equipment I would need. I will definately have to look into it in the future.
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

The lady who here journals strives to keep this domain one pleasing to her Father. She appreciates her readers to remember this as they post. Otherwise, I LOVE COMMENTS!